Directions & Maps
DIRECTIONS FROM BANDARANAIKE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KATUNAYAKE
|Travel time||60 minutes|
|Distance||38 kilometres/23 miles|
- Head North and travel until you reach the Negombo Road/A3.
- Turn left and pass by Ceypetco Filling Station (on the left in 1.5 km).
- Take the exit on the right and continue straight.
- Turn left at the Bopitiya Junction
- After another 1.1 km, turn left towards Canal Road and continue straight for another 2.4km.
- Continue on to New Negombo Road after a series of sharp turns.
- Continue on to Mattakkuliya Centre Road and pass by St. John's Maha Vidyalaya (on the left in 400 m).
- Continue onto Aluthmawatte Road and pass by National Savings Bank (on the left in 400 m).
- Continue onto Srimath Ramanadan Mawatha. Pass by EMPEROR (on the left in 700 m).
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit on to St Anthony's Mawatha and continue for about 300m.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit on to Sea Beach Road.
- Continue onto N. H. M. Abdul Cader Road and pass by Pulses Splitting & Processing Industry Pvt Ltd.(on the left).
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit on to Sir Baron Jayathilaka Mawatha.
- Turn left on to Lotus Road and pass by the Head Quarters of Sri Lanka Telecom (on the right).
- After a slight left and sharp right, turn on to Olcott Mawatha and take the 1st left on to Lotus Road.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit on to Janadhipathi Mawatha. The Kingsbury will be on the left.
DIRECTIONS FROM BANDARANAIKE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KATUNAYAKE (VIA HIGHWAY)
|Travel time||40 minutes|
|Distance||33 kilometres/20 miles|
- Head toward Canada Friend-ship Rd southwest on Veyangoda Rd.
- Continue onto Canada Friend-ship Rd.
- Continue onto Colombo - Katunayake Expy.
- Continue onto Colombo-Kandy Rd/New Kelani Bridge/A1. Continue to follow Colombo-Kandy Rd/A1.
- Turn right onto Colombo-Kandy Rd.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Panchikawatta Rd.
- Slight right towards T B Jayah Mawatha.
- Keep left to continue on T B Jayah Mawatha.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit.
- Continue straight onto D. R. Wijewardena Mawatha.
- Turn left onto Lotus Rd.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Janadhipathi Mawatha. Destination will be on the left.
The city: A five-minute drive, 500 metres away.
A two-minute walk, 100 metres away.